RUN CHIA SING
Chia-Up and Run! What the heck does that mean? It means eat chia, power up and hit the trails. Loaded with Carbs, Protein, Fiber, Omega-3, and plenty more nutrients runners gotta have.
Chia is one of the most nutrient dense foods on earth, aiding, supporting or enhancing virtually all of your body’s functions and needs.
Best by: 15/01/2019
Warning: Last items in stock!
Runivore Chia Singles (10 x 10 gram packets)
Our premium Chia Seeds now come in a travel friendly format. Perfect for bringing with you on a trip, to school or to a race.
As a daily staple chia seeds contain protein for your muscles, omega 3 fatty acids for a healthy heart, calcium for your bones, and are a great source of fiber to keep your digestive system nice and flush.
• 100% daily Omega-3 needs in 2 tablespoons
• 40% grams of daily dietary fiber in a single tablespoon
• more magnesium than broccoli
• 5 X the amount of calcium in whole milk
• 3 X more iron than spinach
• more potassium than bananas